House tours take place Saturday & Sunday from 11am until 5pm.
House Tours are the Jewel in the crown of the Old West End Festival. Each year, a grouping of homes is selected to open to the public. Homeowners graciously throw open their doors for Saturday and Sunday to share the unique architecture and history that makes up our Historic District.
$10/per person pre-sale (see locations below).
$15/person during Festival.
Children 12 and under FREE w/ paying adult.
PRE-SALE TICKET VOUCHERS available May 1st to 31st:
- Walt Churchill's Market Maumee, 3320 Briarfield Blvd., 419-794-4000
- Walt Churchill's Market Perrysburg, 26625 N. Dixie Hwy., 419-872-6900
- Handmade Toledo, 1717 Adams St., 419-214-1717
- Black Kite Coffee, Old West End, 2499 Collingwood Blvd., 419720-5820
- Schmitt & Company, 6561 Angola Rd., Holland, 419-930-5590
- Maddie & Bella Coffee Roasters, Toledo, 44 S. St. Clair St., 419-214-0822
- Maddie & Bella Coffee Roasters, Perrysburg, 117 Louisiana Ave., 419-931-0082
- Market on the Green, Toledo, 1806 Madison Ave., 567-585-0055
- Shaw Eye Care (Walmart), 5821 Central Ave., 419-536-9294
Come back soon for more details on each home.
Woolson-Brand Coachman's House
630 Floyd St.
William Morrison-Kosmyna/Kempi Home
2044 Collingwood Blvd.
David L. Stine Home
2333 Scottwood Ave.
Harold Arms - David & Jennifer Hanson Home
2371 Scottwood Ave.
Jacob Gerold - Dana & Jennifer Richmond Home
2527 Collingwood Blvd.