The MarketPlace runs along Woodruff Ave, between Scottwood & Collingwood.
MarketPlace hours are 10 am – 5 pm, Saturday & Sunday.
Signed application and payment must be sent together. Use our online form –OR– download and print the PDF application below :
Contact Rock Hoffman: email@example.com
MarketPlace Vendor Rules
1. NO FOOD OR DRINKS can be sold in the MarketPlace.
2. Set-up is only during set-up hours. (8 a.m. - 10:00 a.m Saturday). All MarketPlace Vendors are required to be open both Festival days 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
3. Vendors in the MarketPlace must have their vehicle off the street by 9:30 am on Saturday, the day of the festival and vehicles can not return to the street until 6:00 pm on Sunday, the last day of the festival. Street will be closed during the Festival, no vehicles are allowed and will be subject to ticketing. If needed, you will have to transport goods to/from your car that is parked in the TMA parking lot.
4. Do not switch booth spots. You are assigned a booth location which cannot be changed.
5. Vendors can only sell their products at your designated booth space.
6. In case of emergency, follow Police, Security Officers and Festival Staff directions. If a medical emergency, call 911 then contact MarketPlace Team.
7. MarketPlace applications submitted 2 weeks prior to event must be paid with cash only. Checks, money orders or cashiers checks will not be accepted after 5/19/18.
8. You are responsible for set-up, maintaining and removal of your booth, merchandise and trash. The vendor will be charged for clean-up if the space is not cleaned upon departure.
9. If there is a problem, please contact a staff member of the MarketPlace team or chair.
10. You are responsible for everything regarding your booth. This includes products, money and security. Festival will have overnight security available.
11. MarketPlace merchandise cannot include used or garage sale items.
12. There is no electricty available. Generators are not allowed.
13. MarketPlace is on the street. No stakes allowed. Use weighted tent supports only.
14. The Old West End Association and the Festival MarketPlace does not guarantee or promise profitability, non competition from other vendors, or weather conditions during the event.
15. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR VIOLATION OF VENDOR RULES.