The Beer Garden is located in The Arboretum at Delaware & Robinwood.
The Beer Garden is open 6-11 PM on Friday, 12-11 PM on Saturday, and 12-6 PM on Sunday.
Last call 10:30 on Friday & Saturday, and 5:15 pm on Sunday!
Maumee Bay Brewing Company:
- Hi Level Lager: This beautiful Brew has a soft elegant malt complexity in the forefront and ends with a somewhat dry finish. Toasted malt and subtle noble hops are the heart to this copper colored gem.
- Glasshopper: Nicely balanced flavorful ale, made bitter with copious amounts of Centennial hops and a long fascinating history. A real treat for hopheads and the brewer’s favorite beer!
- Summer Stinger: A sessionable wheat with honey malt, pure honey from a local apiary, organic lemon peel, and paradise seeds. The three noble hop additions meld perfectly with the citrus/spice character.
- Buckeye: Crafted with the finest ingredients, this historic hometown brew dates back to 1838. With a sparkling dry taste it is a fine light beer with all the qualities of greatness.
Earnest Brew Works:
- Crunchie Hippie: A dirty brown ale brewed with oats, wheat, brown sugar, honey, sunflower/flax/chia seeds, hemp hearts, raisins, and mixed berries. Tastes like a liquid granola bar!
- Hello Beer: A lighter ale flavored with hibiscus and a hint of orange peel. Perfectly refreshing for a summer day!
Other regional offerings from Cavalier Distributing:
- Gumballhead from Three Floyds Brewing: A sessionable wheat with an assertive citrusy hop character. Sure to be a hit with both wheat beer lovers and IPA drinkers!
- Mystic Mama IPA from Jackie O's: A West-coast inspired India pale ale offers lots of flavor and aroma with out over-powering the senses.
- Hoppy Amber from Madtree Brewing: This dry-hopped ale combines carmel and biscuit malt flavors in happy equilibrium with late addition American hops.
- Finn from Urban Artifact: A sessionable sour wheat that would be PERFECT for OWE Festival weather!
- Peach Country Cider from Ciderboys: Returning from last year is this thirst quenching collision of apple and ripe fuzzy peach.
New Non-Alcoholic Options!
Root Beer from Maumee Bay Brewing
BOOCHY MAMA'S PROBIOTIC TONIC - Lavender Lemonade
Beer Garden/Pavilion Contact: